POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray wishlist : Re: Povray wishlist Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:31:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray wishlist
From: Apache
Date: 18 Mar 2002 11:22:20
Message: <3c96143c$1@news.povray.org>
3 ideas that will change the povray world:

1.
I think we should port povray to Java instead. And then we should start a
render farm that runs on java-enabled phones. So many people with java
enabled phones, you wouldn't believe it!

2.
And additionally we should start thinking about porting povray to commodore
64. I bet many people use their commodore 64 on a daily basis. They'd be
very grateful if you'd do the job.

3.
Force Intel to build a hardware povray version: PnR  (Plug 'n Render)
--
Apache
http://geitenkaas.dns2go.com/experiments/